Our Resume Service Explained
Our team can assist with making your resume look professional to give you the best chance of getting your next job.
All you need to do is provide us with your education, work history and skill set and we can put together a professional resume and cover letter for your next job application. If you make an appointment with us we will guide you through the process step by step.
We have a very experienced team who provide a range of secretarial services including:
- Typing and document/correspondence preparation - we provide a prompt, confidential and thorough typing service.
- Document proofing - we understand the importance of getting it right and provide a high level proofing service for those documents that must be 100% accurate such as resumes, job applications, annual reports and articles that are to be published.
- Reports - making a report look good and stand out from the crowd is important. We have the skills and software to assist with making your report look great.
- General secretarial services - business support together with executive administration assistance.
- Brochures - we can make your brochure or pamphlet look professional and stand out from the crowd.
The Branch Office is located in the Launceston CBD. Whether you are an individual, small, medium or large business we offer a variety of services.
In addition to the secretarial services outlined above, we have meeting room facilities (small, medium and large rooms to suit your meeting needs) together with a broad range of printing and copying services.
The Branch Office printing and document services include the capacity to print or copy documents from A4 to A0 sizes, binding and laminating together with producing business cards, flyers, greeting cards, calendars and binding for small, medium and large documents.
Please contact us on 6332 9300 to discuss how we can assist with your resume or general business needs or alternatively you may like to use our Contact Us form - https://www.branchoffice.com.au/contact/
We are located at 45 Cameron Street, Launceston.