You should ensure that you read these Terms carefully and contact us with any questions before you use the Site. You can contact us at email@example.com or call us on 03 6332 9300 if you have any queries.
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
- This website provides information on and material containing matters of interest produced by TBO. The material on this Site is provided only for your information and does not constitute legal or other advice on any specific matter. Users requiring or seeking legal advice are responsible for obtaining such advice from their own lawyers, and should do so before taking, or refraining from taking, any action in reliance on any information on this website. This Site is not intended to and does not create the relationship of client/lawyer between any user of the Site and TBO.
- TBO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the TBO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the Site.
- TBO or its suppliers are not liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if TBO or a TBO authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- By entering your information into the Site you agree to:
- You will maintain the currency of the information held in your account, including contact details and advertisement content.
- TBO takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered through the use of this site.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
- Any misuse of the Site for means other than what is intended is prohibited. TBO reserves the right to seek legal redress from individuals, companies and any other entities for misusing information gathered from the Site
- TBO takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information posted on the Site. All content on this Site provided by TBO is, to the best of our knowledge, accurate at the time of posting. TBO will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Site is up to date
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Tasmania and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Tasmania.