Our Professional Secretarial Services Explained
The Branch Office provides a professional secretarial service that can assist with a variety of secretarial tasks that you may not have the time or skills to do.
For example we can assist with the following:
- Typing and document/correspondence preparation - we provide a prompt, confidential and thorough typing service.
- Document proofing - we understand the importance of getting it right and provide a high level proofing service for those documents that must be 100% accurate such as CVs, job applications, annual reports and articles that are to be published.
- Reports - making a report look good and stand out from the crowd is important. We have the skills and software to assist with making your report look great.
- Form creation - creating forms can be tedious and time consuming. We have the experience and precedents to provide you with simple and easy to use forms for your business needs.
- General secretarial services - business support together with executive administration assistance.
- Brochures - we can make your brochure or pamphlet look professional and stand out from the crowd.
The Branch Office is located in the Launceston CBD. Whether you are an individual, small, medium or large business we offer a variety of services.
In addition to the secretarial services outlined above, we have meeting room facilities (small, medium and large rooms to suit your meeting needs) together with a broad range of printing and copying services.
The Branch Office printing and document services include the capacity to print or copy documents from A4 to A0 sizes, binding and laminating together with producing business cards, flyers, greeting cards, calendars and binding for small, medium and large documents.
The Branch Office is located in the Launceston CBD. Whether you are an individual, small, medium or large business we are here to help.
Please contact us on 6332 9300 to discuss how we can assist with your business needs or alternatively you may like to use our Contact Us form - http://www.branchoffice.com.au/contact